MABS2022 will take place on May 8-9, 2022 (Auckland, New Zealand)
The 2022 Multi-Agent-Based Simulation (MABS) workshop is the 23rd of a series that began in 1998. Its scientific focus lies in the confluence of social sciences and multi-agent systems, with a strong application/empirical vein, and its emphasis is stressed on (i) exploratory agent based simulation as a principled way of undertaking scientific research in the social sciences and (ii) using social theories as an inspiration to new frameworks and developments in multi-agent systems.
The excellent quality level of this workshop has been recognized since its inception and its proceedings have been regularly published in Springer's Lecture Notes series. MABS 2022 will be hosted at AAMAS 2022 (21st International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems), which will take place in Auckland, New Zealand on May 9-13, 2022.
- Submission deadline: Jan 30, 2022 (submission closed)
- Notification of acceptance or rejection: Feb 28, 2022
- Camera ready versions: Mar 6, 2022
- Preliminary program will be published: Mar 20, 2022
- MABS 2022 will take place: May 8-9, 2022 (schedule)
- Preparation of post-proceedings (Springer LNAI): 2nd half of 2022
Fabian Lorig and Emma Norling
For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org